International Operations Group provides a range of professional consulting services, delivering long-term security, counter-surveillance, and crisis and risk management strategies to mitigate threats.
Services are based on the specific needs of our clients and can be focused to provide a single service stream or a selection of services working in tandem, to achieve desired outcomes for our clients.
These services are designed to respond to a range of scenarios, such as::
- Crisis and emergency security incidents
- Corporate, industrial or political espionage
- Threats to, or theft of assets and property
- Personal security or safety issues; such as kidnap, stalking, etc.
- International travel safety requirements
- Breach of intellectual property rights
- Corporate fraud
- Executive protection needs
- Employee misconduct (with approved warrant)